• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Scrubby Zoom" and "Overscroll" options in Liquify

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zooming in and out in the Liquify workspace is a pain, because it uses the standard "non-scrubby" zoom method, which is outdated and clumsy to use. Basically all other workspaces support the scrubby zoom feature and it's very jarring when you think it would work in Liquify, only to do a Ctrl+Space+Drag and zoom in at 8000%, then spamming Ctrl+Minus to zoom out. It happens to me all the time and it drives me insane.

Another thing about Liquify is the lack of Overscroll, which is another inconsistency between it and the other workspaces and makes working in it clumsier than it should be.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes total sense to have. 
Overscroll on Liquify, like we already have overscroll on Select&Mask.

Especially in cases (and my team of 500 photo-editors confirms it on a daily basis) where we need to drag a new mesh using a big brush starting from outside of the photo.
If we zoom it (many times, we need to better see the details), we cannot place the brush outside because of the absence of overscroll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly this problem! How is this not yet fixed?! 
Is there any way to turn off this forsaken drag zoom that makes you jump in 8000%? 

Votes

Translate

Translate