• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop the Adobe license warning spam

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a little annoyed at the warning spam telling me I'm not allowed to share a license. I have 2 seats across 4 computers that serve different purposes and I'm logging in and out of them all the time, but every time I do I get warning spam because the algorithm thinks I might possibly be letting another human fiddle with photoshop (or whatever). It doesn't even do anything, it just forces me to a website that I close without reading because I've been pushed there 100 times.

Here's my idea: keep track of who has received your message to and stop interrupting me when I swap machines. I pay my bills, Adobe is not invited into my workflow beyond that.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you pay for two copies then it shouldn't be a problem. Stay logged in on all four machines. As long as nobody else is using them then you are good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@thedreamfoundry If you don't have two subscriptions Adobe only allows two computers to be logged in at the same time. If you are installed and attempting to log in to more than 2 - you will get a prompt to remote deactivate your additional sign in.

If you have two subscriptions - are they under separate email addresses?

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1719322011662.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to simulate if one does use one license on four computers like you do; maybe you should contact Adobe Customer Care. 

May I ask why you need to work on four different computers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use four computers at work, all of which have Adobe software installed. But we have enterprise licensing and numerous purchased licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate