Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated GIF saving problems

Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software: Adobe Photoshop 2021

Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64

I've been making gifs for some years now, I was looking for other people who do it too (gif makers), to find out if the error happened with them, but I was ignored in my attempts lmao, so I came here.

After an adobe update, my gifs are being saved with a lot of dots (?), I can't say what it is exactly, but it's like there's a grid in the gifs, they come out with very poor quality when saving. Even though my "save for web" settings are exactly the same. I will send photos showing a gif saved before the updates and one after them. I thought it was an adobe or gif color issue, but I downloaded an old Photoshop version (CC 2019) and the issue continued.

my gif saved before the updates: 

51.gif5.gif

my gif saved after the updates: (can you see the dots? very grainly, and it happens with any gif saved, no matter the color)

2.gif

Thank You! Sorry for my bad eng c:

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You after gif look good on my machine except for the abrupt replay the can be fixed be reversing the sequence to get back to the starting location there is not that much movement that you will notices the forward and backwards animation.

reverse.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines