• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aritifacts on screen

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the latest release 22.5.0 running on a mac Catalina and now screen is pixely or artifacts when you zoom in or out. this is happening in the background behind the image.  Anyone else seen this before.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So turning off the the Graphics processor does get rid of the issue but slows everything down as well. I turned it back on and tried the deactivate Native Canvas and that will also get rid of the issue but creates other weird issues with the files. Haven't had this issue before until updating yesterday. I'm also getting a "couldn't save file program error alot now".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can across a thread when 22.5 was released and that person had a similar issue, can't find the thread though and can't remember which color they choose, but as far as I remember they fixed the issue by changing the color of the canvas to something other than the default, the issue does seem to be canvas related from what I've seen on other threads.

Might be worth a try

2021-08-19 18_53_39-Untitled-1 @ 45.5% (RGB_8).png

If it doesn't help you can add to this thread, a lot of people are reporting similar issues with this release, not experiencing myself on Windows 10

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-ghosting-background/611beb6e0188e87...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»hey fixed the issue by changing the color of the canvas to something other than the default«

I guess I hadn’t seen that thread, that would be an interesting solution to a peculiar issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@c.pfaffenbichler  I can't find the thread now, the search functionality isn't the best on the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines