Copy link to clipboard
I have no ability to save files in common formats such as JPG or PNG and it's maximum weird.
"It is by design. If your file contains items that are not supported in your required format" - is NOT a solution. I can't save even the image above.
"You can "Save As" Jpeg here is how:
Step 1. Layer>Flatten Image
Step 2. File>Save As>Jpeg
Step 3. Select previous history"
Is NOT a solution too. Why I should pay for this stupid quest if I save the files through Ctrl+S during the last 20 years?
And even "The changes in Photoshop are driven by changes in the latest Mac operating system. " is the stupid solution because I use the PC.
So I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a normal way to fix it, like it was with the Scaling tool last year when Adobe damaged the UX of the most common feature? Maybe some checkbox?
2. Why Adobe doesn't respect the customers anymore?
Please try File > Save a Copy (cmd-alt-S) or
Photoshop > Preferences > File Handling > Enable legacy »Save As«
I have the same issue. Any tips for solution?
Have you read post 1?
That question seems to imply two assumptions.
1) Adobe respected customers.
2) Adobe doesn’t do so anymore.
Both seem to be problematic.
• For one thing: Adobe is a corporation – its target is to make money, not to make people happy. That may be putting it harshly but it seems relevant.
• Secondly: Adobe (or at least some of its employees) are trying to incorporate customer feedback and make the programs live up to professional expectations.
That bugs make it into released program versions might be as unavoidable as it is annoying.
I think one should not measure the various product teams on whether bugs happen but on how quickly they get fixed and if they get fixed.