• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every version of Adobe will not start/run

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!! Any version of Photoshop will not run for me on my laptop, I used to be able to run it, I  have even tried uninstalling, installing older versions. I even tried going to youtube for help troubleshooting with no luck. I am pretty tech savy, but i am out of ideas! any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations including the following :

Adobe product and version number

Operating system and version number

The full text of any error message (s)

What you were doing when the problem occurred

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was giving me an error loading message, as well as an ippcv message? I deleted the files to try and reinstall everything (as last measure) and now I cant uninstall the current ver20210718_110028[1].jpg20210718_110102[1].jpg20210718_110201[1].jpg20210718_110211[1].jpgsion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your PC (especially the CPU) isn't compatible with the newest version.

Please see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-error-at-loading-of-ippcv-library/5... 

You have to go back to an older version, like version 22.2. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the older versions installed right now,  the problem, is that it won't let me UNINSTALL to try and reinstall the earlier versions. (Even the earlier version(s) were popping up with the the same messages. The reply/answer you gave me, is something I've tried multiple times with no solution to the problem. I need more advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a "Retry" button to the right in your screen shot. Before you retry, though, try rebooting your computer.

If you need more help, contact Adobe Customer Care as they can see your screen:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines