• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing photoshop - not responding Macbook

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I install Photoshop on my brand new macbook pro I just get the loading rainbow and the app doesn't respond. Ive uninstalled, logged out of cloud, restarted my mac etc. The only time I got it working was when I created a second user on the macbook and then I had no issues. I don't want to have to set up a new user account if there is a simpler solution.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the installation works in another user account, it's some background process in your user account that must be causing the problem.
First thing to try is starting up holding the Shift key - that puts you into Safe Mode, and your background processes won't start up. Then  try installing again.

If that doesn't work, please take a look at your System Preferences>Users & Groups>Login Items to see if you might spot the culprit. Try removing that (temporarily - remember where and what it was, so you can add it back in later), and try again. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines