• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts intermitent

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So whenever I'm using PS (any version from 2020 to current has had this problem). The keyboard shortcuts will stop working after a few minutes. If I switch programs (say switch quickly to my open browser window) and switch back to PS, they start working again. But it is incredibly annoying.

Anyone else had this problem?

Window 10

currently running PS 2020 and 2021

Wacom Pro with the latest drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I'm sure I don't have the ALT key pressed by mistake and I've disabled all the touch and express keys on the wacom so I'm pretty confident that I don't have a modifier key pressed inadvertantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else looking around for this, my best guess is that this is a program state error. I don't full understand it, but somehow Windows thinks that I've moved my focus state from the main canvas to somewhere else in the program. I noticed this when I would nudge something with the keypad and all of a sudden it would stop moving, but I might see PS moving through items in the Library window.

I still can't figure out what is causing the change in focus. I have all touch and gestures turned off in both Windows and on my Wacom. But hitting ESC usually reverts focus to the canvas. It's still annoying but easier than tabbing to a different app and back.

If anyone knows what might be causing the focus shift, that would eb great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines