Latest Update is a Disaster!?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else feel that the latest Photoshop CC update is a disaster? Why does Adobe do such frequent updates, and change the interface willy-nilly? Now, when I open multiple RAW files, I can no longer view the file numbers unless I click on a specific file - irritating, at the very least. Also, the Photoshop window doesn't fit on my high-res screen any longer so, if I want to cancel out of a session, I can't! *** *** Adobe, can you please just leave things alone unless and until you have a major functional improvement ready?!!!

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree I'm using my old CS6 because 2021 and 2020 are constantly failing and I'm going to alert my university who pay for  tens of thousands of copies that they subscribe for to take legal action

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am going to advise my University to stop sponsoring Adobe until they clean up their act. That tens of thousands of licenses. I have wasted days with Adobe and resolved nothing and am reduced to working with an old copy of CS6. I am investigating a class action about this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines