• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Photoshop 22.4.3 still full of bugs!

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Photoshop 22.4.3 is still full of buggs! Please repair this before announcing a new version if these are still in it. My screen is still flashing with a green background when opening a file to work on. Really annoying!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get this green glish but I agree super buggy, I just updated hoping this version will solve some of those bugs but no! for me it does not want to luanch, and if did it takes loong time, and when I try to open an image  it says photoshop is not running but it is open. adobe come on!!! every new update break something, is there any quality control at all before shipping to users??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zarrouk5CB4 

This is a user-to-user support forum and we are not mind-readers. Please tell us:

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences?

Can you give details of the bugs you've discovered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

My software problems were still in the just published version of Photoshop 22.4.3. I also did send Adobe a bug report before (after more problems in the earlier versions, before 22.4.3) about the problems. But received no response earlier from any Adobe technicion. So I tried this way for any help. Because the problems were still in, after three versions more. I recommend more testing before publishing to early next time 😉

I do work on a recent Apple IMac with more than enough RAM and disk capacity and make a lot use of Photoshop for more the 25 years now. Why resetting Photoshop? I quited the older version and updated the newest latest version, like it should work normally (in the hope the problems were finally solved but no 😞

Thanks a lot for the help about the flashing green screen. That one seems to be solved 😉 Besides the green screen troubles. Also a problem to scale and place another (grouped) layer in a file. The layer jumped aside in a strange way, instead of moving litlle steps (with the use of my 'arrow tools’ on the keyboard) to place it on the right spot. Very strange behaviour whitch I didn’t saw before. Any seguestion for that?

Thanks for responding and hope you helped the others asswell.

Best regards,
Natalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re the green background, try unticking Use Graphics Processor under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be able to re-enable the GPU but under Technology Previews, check Deactivate Native Canvas. Click OK and restart Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines