• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo shop cs2 my serial number is not longer valid

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have adobe photo shope cs2 serial number but it not longer vaild what can i do please help me

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, "you can no longer reinstall Creative Suite 2, 3 or 4 even if you have the original installation disks. The aging activation servers for those apps had to be retired(source). Hence why your serial number is no longer working.

Consider buying a Creative Cloud subscription. All available plans can be found under adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then they should remove the need for serialnumbers for those programs... If i buy a product. I should have the right to use that product for as long as i want. (physical disk version). Otherwise its a con. Scamming ordinary people. Its the same with my PS Elements 13.. Didnt even get a notice before it happened.. Adobe are greedy. Unless u wanna pay forever and ever and ever and ever.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before Adobe removed the CS2 Activation servers from the Web Adobe provided an installer for a CS2 version that does not require activation for their old customers that wanted to be able to use Adobe old out dated Photoshop program that has not been supported for years.  They needed to log in at Adobe.com download the installer and get a new serial number for that installer from Adobe.  CS2 is an olde 32 Bit application that  can not use all of your machine hardware. Apple stop support all 32bit application.  Mac users can only user CS2 on very outdated Mac OS.  If users ir using the 2005 computers  cs2 should still be working on them. I did downloaded the CS2 and CS3 installers that do not nee to be activated and received new serial numbers. I installed CS2 not so long ago on my windows 10 system.  It runs but I would rather not use it. It runs poorly.  CS2 was released early in 2005 Are you still driving your 16 year old car and maintaining it. Or have you moved on to a newer model car.  CS2 extended cost 1000USD in 2005.   CS3 is also a 32 bit Application. What responsibility does your 2005 car manufacturer have with regards to your 2005 car.  My 1990 300ZX still runs but I would not take a long trip it it. For its no longer mine I sold it to my son in law. I want something more reliable.

You did not buy CS2 you purchased a licence to use it. It in no longer supported by Adobe and has not been supported since CS3.  Photoshop is Adobe property which is now only available with a subscription.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its the same with my PS Elements 13..

Elements 13 still works OK if you have compatible hardware and operating system. Most Windows systems can run it and Macs running Mojave or earlier.

Systems which cannot run Elements 13 are modern Macs runnng Catalina or later - that's an Apple issue, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines