• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 22.41 Mouse issues

Participant ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I reset all the preferences back to default. Did a mouse check on my laptop to see if any corrupt files, drivers, etc. Opened up Lightroom and did some mediocore adjustments to an image, just to see how my mouse would respond. No problems. Opened up photoshop. it's been reset to default. Made no adjustments to preferences with the exception of performance. I like to keep the memory level at about 80%.

Opened an image and tried to grab a guide from the ruler. It would not grab it. Instead Preferences window opened up. Tried to click on the layer thumbnail, the blend options opened. I was done with this version of Photoshop. Installed version 22.0. I've been working it now for about 2 hours and not one single problem as far as the mouse is concerned. I love the updates, but if the updates are going to be worse than the previous version, I'll just stick to what works until the bugs are fixed. It's like taking your car to a mechanic. they'll fix what you brought it there for and break something else. Updates, thanks but no thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening. Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if that helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines