Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving multiple layers with group mask

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I was wondered if there is a better solution than manually save each layer by layer as .PNG

The catch is that I would like to add another mask to the Group 1 and that all the numbered layers get saved with the above group masks as I have to do this 20 more times for different sizes of showerscreens.
Hopefully someone can help me out and save me some time on this one 🙂
default32y1amj22u0f_0-1623075120938.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may consider to do it half-automatically via File / Generate / Image Assets, but a not exactly the way you described, however I'm not sure the result will be same as you expected. Make new selection for Group 1 and add it to selection of the group that's inside. Make new mask from and apply to 'Group 1'. Then ungroup layers contained in sub Layer Set, so they are directly in 'Group 1'. Finally when you know how to use "Image Assets" you need only to drag a mask from 'Group 1' to first layer and click twice on its name to add '.png' suffix. Even when layer visibility is off it will be automatically exported to a folder specified in preferences. Then with Alt key drag the mask that's on first layer to the second. And so on. You can also use other properties in layer name (so beside file extension) like dimension etc, so you create appropriate file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines