• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will there be 150% UI Scaling

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought 4K 27-inch displays and I found that how disappointing is Photoshop with Camera Raw and Bridge.
As Photoshop can somehow adapt to Windows 10 interface scaling set to 150% without such option direct in app, Bridge and Camera Raw work only at 100 or 200% which is ridiculous. At 100% you cannot see anything, 200% is way too big.

And what's funny, despite Photoshop interface scale to 150% Photoshops cursors are 200% big which also looks ridiculous.
150% on 4K 27-inch displays is equal to native 2560x1440 resolution, which I found optimal for workspace on 27-inch screens.

It is very dissapointing that in year 2021 Adobe can't manage consistent interface scaling for high resolution screens.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

This is a user forum with mostly volunteers. If you want to make a feature request, the product developers are here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines