• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate Elements with my serial on disk

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 10 years ago i bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 in a CD box with a serial.
Now my computer is crashed and i bought a new computer.
Installed Photoshop Elements from CD and during install it asked me for the serial.
However when i boot it up it says I have to regsiter it.
When i log in to Adobe, go to products and enter this serial number, it gives me an error "serial already in use".
I dont have access to the old computer anymore, but i do have access to its disk.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to ping @Jeff A Wright, an Adobe employee who may be able to help you (after the weekend).

If you go to the Products page of your Adobe account, do you see the registered program?  Click on this link and it should take you to the correct page.  You may have to sign into your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, @Greg_S.!

@Wim378524138c84 Sorry for any confusion. You can click on Ask me not to register, and Photoshop Elements 12 will stop asking you to register the software on Adobe.com. If you continue to encounter an error, then can you please post a screenshot to this public discussion? Please make sure that you do not include a serial number or any other personal information in your screenshot @Wim378524138c84 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines