• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 2024 EDITOR Wont open

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been using PE 2024 for months. Today Editor won't open. ERROR : APP linked to Ipp Libraries.  Ver 2021.6  No DLL from list found.  ippcve9.dll (most suitable) Its been fine. What happened overnight and how to fix it?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

I chatted with their support and they advised to follow the below steps, which worked for me.

Open >Properties for PE 2024 and change Compatibility mode to Windows 7

Then de-install and download this file:

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/pse/24_0/PhotoshopElements_2024_LS30_win64_ESD.zip

Extract and install

Once installed, open Photoshop Elements and go to Photo Editor > Edit > Preferences > General > Application Updates. Then disable the automatic updates and enable the Remind me later option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Thanks Greg for the answer.

On this page, I don't really see where i can get a personalized help. (?)

However, i did find a page where you i can re-download PSE 2024.
But on this page, you can only download an installer and not the full version of PSE 2024.

In fact, the installer will download the latest version of PSE 2024 (and therefore the one affected by the bug we're concerned about).

To my great surprise, I find that this page states that:

"Elements 2024 will only support macOS 12 and 13 (13.4

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

@AnnieBleu15 thanks for confirming that the Elements 2024.3 update is now working for you.  I have also confirmed that my Windows machine has been updated.  To determine what version you have, go to Help>About Photoshop Elements.  The new update will show the following splash screen:

Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, June 21, 2024_9h59m41s.png 

If you have turned Automatic Updates off in Preferences, you should receive a notification that an update is available.  Otherwise, turn automatic updates back on again.  It may take a little while for the updat

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 127 Replies 127
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photshop Elements kann ich jetzt updaten, aber Premiere Elements 2024 lässt sich nicht updaten. Ich kann auch  nicht mehr wie früher auf "später installieren klicken". Es erscheint nur folgende Seite:

Ich kann Premiere Elements 2024 also gar nicht nutzen seit April 2024.

Wer kann da helfen?

AI can Adobe Photshop element element now updating but premiere not updating lets itself 2024. I cannot any more either as early on " later install click ". The following page only appears:

I can premiere element so 2024 hasn't used since April 2024. at all

Who can help there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I further don't come any more. Premiere was very good going on element until April.

Weiter komme ich nicht mehr. Bis April lief Premiere Elements sehr gut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ich habe beide Programme Photoshop Elements und Prtemiere Elements zusammen im Bundle mit einem Aktivierungscode gekauft.

I have both programs photo shop element element and premiere bought 2024 in the bundle with an activation code together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines