• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements and premiere elements in a loop on start up

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for the two software packages to be installed on the new PC in 2020and they were registered.   

Not used them for a while and recently tried to open photoshop elements.

Now the splash window tells me I need to sign in, I click that "the sign in now" button and it tells me an update is required and goes back to the sign in screen.

When I log into my accouint I am informed that I can continue with these Adobe features for nearly £40 a month.

Looks like my software has been deactivated and it is a rip off.

Prove me wrong - - - can I still use the 2020 elements?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some screenshots of all this sure would help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There was a change in this, you can still use Adobe Elements 2020, can you please check if any of the solutions mentioned here works for you: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/update-required.html

In case if not, please do share some screenshots and steps, which can help to understand the issue more in detail.

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

below is the sequence when i try to open photo editor, on the last screen which ever option I select the dialog disappears and I am back to the main elements screen.

1 2021-12-06.png1 -2021-12-06 (1).png2-2021-12-06 (2).png3-2021-12-06 (3).png3-2021-12-06 (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots and steps in details, Please follow the below steps:

1. Download the following file: https://prdl-download.adobe.com/Framemaker/428037A8066D4558A7EF7D7D06CB5B72/1600836995996/AASIapp.ex...

2. Copy (and overwrite) the extracted executable to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\P7

Now try to again launch and see if you still face the same error.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines