• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t log in to PS Express on my iPhone or iPad or any iOS device

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent over 2 hours with Adobe support on this issue, and nobody there could help me with this.

I can't log into PS Express on any iOS device why my Adobe account. The app works if I create a dummy free account, but I can't login with paid subscription account. In the 2 hours of support, here is what has been tried.

To be clear, it isn't my phone, this doesn't work with my iPad, iPhone, or my work iPhone.

always the error is "An error occurred while loggin in. Please try again after some time."

1) uninstall/reinstall the app - still can't login

2) uninstall/reinstall the Creative Cloud app on my devices

3) login with adobe username/password - no, added google login to my login - no, added facebook login to my login - no

I am currently subscribed to the Photography Plan, Adobe Stock, and inDesign. It states that my subscritions include Photoshop Express for Desktop, Mobile, and Web, yet it does not allow me to login with my account.

Support said that they are clueless, literally and figurativly, and that i should just use a dummy account, and then download/upload via iCloud or email to move files around.

If anybody has any suggestion, i'm at my wits end.

TOPICS
Download and install , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

After 5 months, 1 week, and 1 day, my issue has been resolved. I'm pleased as punch. I'm still frutrated that it took 4 and a half months of support technicians who refused to look at what I had been saying all along, there is something wrong with my account. Indeed, there was something wrong with my account.

For anybody else reading this, in the end there for me there was nothing wrong with my phone, tablet, nothing wrong with my setup with social logins, it didn't matter the version of PS Expre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neelam, I don't feel you are reading what this post is about, the problems people are having.

I did not purchase a PS Express Premium license from Google Play or from the Apple App Store. 

I AM UNABLE TO LOG INTO PS EXPRESS ON AN iOS DEVICE with my Adobe Creative Cloud licensed account. That account is licensed for PS Express Premium, for which I am unable to use, because, I'll say again. I'M NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO PS EXPRESS ON AN iOS DEVICE.

Update -

24.5.0 came out yesterday, still  not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree.. as I mentioned in my previous post. All we get here is random possible reasons, why PS Express doesn't work. But no actual solution on how to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @obwanknobi and @Alan34451329o4m7 ,

Could you please share your email ID with me through DM and I will have our product team check about the issue you are facing in logging in with Photoshop Express Application.

Thank ou for your understanding.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was having trouble to login Adobe Apps (CC, PS and LR) on my iPad. I solved it by turning on JAVASCRIPT in Safari configuration, advanced tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Livio GC  good thing to check, mine was already enabled.

I'll add that I can log into any other Adobe product I'm licensed for, just not PS Express. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for a few weeks. Adobe customer service just told me that there is meant to be an update in 2-3 weeks (no exact date). I hope this works! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Spags91 it has been 9 weeks now since I was told "it will be fixed in the next release"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update for everybody, 24.6.0 does NOT contain the fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very annoying, how have they not fixed this yet?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Neelamk @Spags91 

The saga continues:

1) 24.8.1 does not contain the fix

2) I caught a deal on getting the entire Adobe CC Suite, so I'm now licensed for all apps and services, including Photoshop Express Premium (I was already, but now there is no question)

3) Adobe suppor has asked me to unsubscribe from my yearly plans, pay an early terminination fee, and lose all my Adobe Stock purchases, delete my account, and create a new account, resubscirbe at the non discounted rates, and rebuy everything from Adobe Stock.

4) They told me that fixing my account will cause disruption to the entire Adobe licensing system, and they cannot fix it in the near future.

5) I have now been able to connect my Adobe ID with my Apple ID, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft. I cannot log into Photoshop Express with any of those accounts.

6) I have requested that someone call me, Adobe calls from unknown numbers and my carrier sends unknown numbers to voicemail.

7) I've called multiple times tonight to talk to the people who leave voicemails, broken promises that someone will call me back and they don't

8) I've now sent another set of videos demonstrating the problem

9) one of the chat agents told me my only option is to start over and pay more and rebuy Stock purchases, Adobe will never fix it since it is too complicated.

10) they told me they will no longer be contacting me with support updates until I'm ready to cancel, pay more, and start over if I want to keep using Adobe products

11) they told me i'm the only person in the world who has this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're so unprofessional, promise a flawless ecosystem, and deliver unusable products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still not working here as well.. so that means that you're not the only one. 

hey @Neelamk , could you please advise me here  the contact informations for  the responsible for the service department and the responsible for sales department?

I would like a refund for these unfinished products. I can't use it & you can't solve it. 

thanks in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on my end

1) After repeated demands to speak to someone on the phone, I was able to connect with a supervisor in the support department a few nights ago.

2) we discussed the 6 months and 8 tickets I've had opened and closed without a resolution

3) he awknowledged that the statements made by some of the technicians that I had to unsubscribe and setup a new account were false, he could see these in the chat and email transcripts and apologized for them

4) he assured me Adobe is committed to solving this issue

5) the statements made by technicians that I would not recieve updates was also false, he is now sending me updates every other day on progress or lack of progress on getting this fixed

6) there seems to be some disagreements within support as to whether or not this is an account problem, a problem with my Apple ID and Adobe, or if it is the product itself.

24.9.0 does not contain a fix for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
How lame. I pay premium and cant use it on my iphone 15 pro bjt can use it on my ipad air.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 5 months, 1 week, and 1 day, my issue has been resolved. I'm pleased as punch. I'm still frutrated that it took 4 and a half months of support technicians who refused to look at what I had been saying all along, there is something wrong with my account. Indeed, there was something wrong with my account.

For anybody else reading this, in the end there for me there was nothing wrong with my phone, tablet, nothing wrong with my setup with social logins, it didn't matter the version of PS Express. It boiled down to something on Adobe's side with my account.

I do want to give a shout out to Abhilash, who was willing to speak with me on the phone and work with the team to find a resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @obwanknobi ,

I am glad to hear that it isfnally working. Please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Paying a monthly subscription and can't even login!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chelsea37784457zqok,

We are sorry for your difficulties. Have you tried reinstalling it to see if this helps? Once you uninstall the application, restart your phone and install the Photoshop Express application. Please let me know if this helps. I recommend sharing a screen recording of the workflow to investigate further. Also, share the version of the installed Photoshop Express application and your device's OS version.

Do you get any error messages while logging in?

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ezabell37913914898z,

Could you please provide more details of the issue with iOS devices to help you find a solution?

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_6525.jpeg I have been struggling with the same thing since yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines