• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop does not work with touch screen and also cannot import pictures into the document

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I have some issue with using Photoshop on my new tablet Microsoft Surface go 3.

My operation system is Windows 11.

I have Illustrator as well and it seems fine with the touch screen and almost everything. However unfortunately when I open the Photoshop and create a new document the program doesnt let me use any of the Tools only the upper panel settings. It doesnt react my touch on the screen.

And also I cannot drag and drop a picture into the document because it will create another one seperately.

If someone can give me advise what should I do with this issue I would really appreciate that, because I looked up the internet about this problem and found nothing :(.

Thank you so much in advance.

Have a great day!!

TOPICS
Import and share , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out to us and also we are sorry for your trouble. As you mentioned the issue with your new Microsoft Surface Go 3 which causing touch screen problems, could you please check if you encounter the same problem with other applications as well? We might have to check the system requirements for Photoshop which needs to be there in your system. Please refer to the below article link for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Please let me know how it goes and if this helps. We are here to help you.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines