• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Mix projects

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, unfortunately I can no longer access my Photoshop Mix projects as the app is no longer supported. But my projects can't just be gone. What can I do . Do you have any ideas? THANKS and best regards Axel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really sorry to say that by all things I can find, your projects are, indeed, gone. If you'd opened the app prior to June 4th, there was a warning to download your projects to the device - but now there is no logging into the app. Per their page at https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html"

"

We recommend that users locally save their projects to their device at their earliest convenience to avoid losing work. While most of the features of Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix will reside in Photoshop Express, existing projects will not be migrated. After June 4, 2024, user projects will not be accessible via the apps or the cloud. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We recommend that users locally save their projects to their device at their earliest convenience to avoid losing work. While most of the features of Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix will reside in Photoshop Express, existing projects will not be migrated. After June 4, 2024, user projects will not be accessible via the apps or the cloud. "

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a literal nightmare for those of us who were unable to know about this deadline due to serious extenuating circumstances. I just found this out today, and years and years of projects gone!

I am brokenhearted.

Please, Adobe there must be some way for us, the unaware to retrieve in PSD format their years of hard work and creativity? We designed with confidence in Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, Adobe 

Feature Requests (Idea) and Bug Reports are registered at Adobe, otherwise this is essentially a user Forum.

So you are not exactly addressing Adobe here. 

Normally I would recommend posting on the Forum dedicated to the application in question, but that is apparently read-only by now, so maybe you should try customer support. 

Click the speechbubble-icon bottom right on 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

and type» agent« to get in contact with a human person. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@axelw92421038 

The features in Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix have been moved to Adobe Express. Neither app is related to Photoshop, so I've moved your post to the Adobe Express forum. 

Both have apps are no longer operational. Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

"You can continue to use the versions of Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix already downloaded on your device until June 4, 2024. After June 4, 2024, Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix will no longer be operational, you'll not be able to access the apps, or your projects. Download your projects to your camera roll now to avoid losing work. Adobe will not be adding any new features or updates to these apps. 

If you have questions about how to find features in Adobe Express, then start a new post (one question per post) in the Adobe Express forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express/ct-p/ct-adobe-express

Jane

You can continue to use the versions of Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix already downloaded on your device until June 4, 2024. After June 4, 2024, Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix will no longer be operational, you'll not be able to access the apps, or your projects. Download your projects to your camera roll now to avoid losing work. 

Adobe will not be adding any new features or updates to these apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines