• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download content

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use any of my custom themes anymore, as it just says unable to download content. I do not want to Uninstall and reinstall and lose all my Themes in the process. Any help?

IOs iPhone 13 pro

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Keith264903368l62,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with PS Express.

Deleting and reinstalling your app will not cause you to lose any of your themes.

Before deleting your PS Express app, check which adobe ID you used to create your account, as to restore all your themes, you need to log into the same one. 

Only delete and reinstall your PS express app as the last resort, e.g., check if there are updates available for you in your app store for PS Express and also check if there is an iOS update for you.

If no updates are available and you still have the issue, you can force restart your iPhone, which mostly resolves all the problems. 

Force restarting can be done by clicking:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the side button.

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines