• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make use of private cloud instead of creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to ask:" How to integrate a private cloud (NAS or even iCloud) instead of using the very expensive creative cloud ?" 
And to be perfectly honest , I don't want use for every app a different cloud service and get billed for storage I already have in use with another cloud service !

I am looking forward to your answers and I hope don't need to watch out for Adobe alternatives ,because of the useless cloud concept. 

happy easter,

Phil 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reliable way is to save to a local drive and copy/sync on completion to whatever cloud service you choose. It is not recommended to save directly to NAS drives - see below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/networks-removable-media-photoshop.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Dave,

many thanks for the fast reply , the information you shared is for the desktop version and how to store locally with the PS iPad App ? I could not find the function?

Many thanks,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@philippc22261773 wrote:

how to store locally with the PS iPad App ? I could not find the function?

Hi

To save locally on your iPad, choose Publish and Export in the upper right, select a format, and then you can save to Files on your iPad and create folders for organization. You can also connect a USBC cable to transfer files.

I looked in my list of choices and saw OneDrive and AirDrop as options. If you set up other services on your iPad, they may also be available. I like saving to Creative Cloud so I can work on it when I go to my other devices.

~ Jane

7F3ED152-5519-4751-B7E2-321EE2704A0F.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah - you didn't mention you were using the iPad version of Photoshop. I don't use that so cannot comment as to whether alternative storage can be used. I will move your post to the Photoshop for mobile forum where you are more likely to get a response to your question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines