• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a photoshop user for decades, have paid great sums of money over the years.. I was so looking forward to full photoshop on the iPad. Very disappointed. I have even been a supporter and member of creative cloud subscription because there was nothing that could compare. Now it seems there is an alternative. Especially when it comes to the iPad. Affinity photo has surpassed your team. You admit that your goal is to aggressively update photoshop for the iPad. You really need to. You were obviously caught off guard. Kick it or lose it. Do what you do best, inovate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for the iPad is a work in progress.  I understand its frustrating that there's features missing,  but they'll eventually be there.  There's a tremendous amount of potential with the app.  As for Affinity.  I can't get used to that app.  Its UI takes too long to get used to 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BS, Affinity Photo UI aren't difficult or hard to manage...

As every new program or app, there are a period of learning and training to found the way to use the app...

I thinks Affinitys whole suite of apps and desktop program is awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw the interface when they wanted me to join didn't like it. In 30 years have not found anything as good or as powerful as ps. LR a different story. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I think that Affinity's interface is bizarre and illogical, with a made-for-Instagram-selfies look to it. But never mind. You like Affinity, it does what you want, you use Affinity. You won't see me touting Adobe's merits in an Affinity forum, so I have to wonder, Mr. Affinity user, what are you doing in the Adobe forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might be of interest of you as it discusses what is coming:

https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines