• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access any of my drawings or files in Sketch

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sketch says it is no longer available and I now cannt even access 100s of drawings i have spent years on. Adobe "customer service" is less than helpful - the app gave me no warning. Any ideas on how i could access my images please!

TOPICS
Import and share , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

I'm sorry to hear that customer "service" exchange, but I guess that's why these forums are here to help.

YES - HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR IMAGES!

1. go to http://assets.adobe.com 

2. check it out - - your files are there. whew.

3. Yep - I'm gonna say it -  - Download Adobe Fresco.

4. Open those files from your Adobe cloud folders in Fresco. 

You might??? try to open an older version of Photoshop and open those files on desktop.  I haven't tried.  The lastest Photoshop doesn't recognize those ol

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same thing. Very frustrating as no way to retrive hundreds of work I ve been doing in sketch fort years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same thing for me, 100 of sketches that have been lost in the ether with no warning and no real help on how to recover, has Adobe just deleted all files from sketch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that customer "service" exchange, but I guess that's why these forums are here to help.

YES - HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR IMAGES!

1. go to http://assets.adobe.com 

2. check it out - - your files are there. whew.

3. Yep - I'm gonna say it -  - Download Adobe Fresco.

4. Open those files from your Adobe cloud folders in Fresco. 

You might??? try to open an older version of Photoshop and open those files on desktop.  I haven't tried.  The lastest Photoshop doesn't recognize those old photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @scotts69715625 @Elliot5FC6 @ary225960175f3l,

Sorry to hear about this. I hope the steps suggested by @Ko.Maruyama above helped you all recover your files. If not, I have sent a DM to you all. So please check and share some information with me.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Anshul.

I am replying to you're most recent follow up email regarding whether the issue has been fixed but it has not.
(i tried replying via email but it refused to send through, sorry)

So I followed the steps you suggested, and changed the date on settings and I gained access to the sketch app but my work/ projects are nowhere to be seen ?

It’s as if I’ve downloaded it for the first time and there’s no content on it..

I am now even more worried, I checked the storage amount on the app in settings and it has this amount of data in GB, are there any other ways I can access that data?

i spoke to someone at Apple and they said that data is on your service and not physically on the device, is that a reason why we cannot access it because the servers have been shut down?

Please help us all fix this problem because it would be devastating to lose all of this work over something like an update...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies The amount of data it sais on the settings of my device regarding storage is 12.31GB 

but i have only have a handful of old work auto loaded on Fresco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow Ko Maruyama direction, but still my files are not there. I guess I didnt synced them and just save it under Sketch. Thanks anyway for the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have a lot of storage, so I had to buy it temporarily. Please put again to work Sketch, at least for local files 😞 it was a perfect app for drawing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Elliot5FC6 & @ary225960175f3l,

I've sent a DM. Please Check.

Regards,

Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I have retrieved my creations.

Step 1 is helpful.  - go to http://assets.adobe.com 

Raldis_0-1686927535273.png

I found it in the Mobile Creations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue literally hundreds of treasured artwork completely disappeared. Which is part of my humble livelihood .. I have tried every link but seems it was not synced or saved or something. I never saw any warnings etc.I am very disappointed at this oversight of Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly in the same situatation... Projects didn't transferred to Fresco. Tried to log on to assets.adobe...same thing... Tried to roll back the date ... But Adobe photoshop sketch wont open... dozens of projects... 100's of Drawings... inaccecible both online or in Fresco. Upgraded to 1tb of storage... 105gb in cloud... cant access pleas help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lucy227437923mnu & @yellowlbur

Sorry to hear about this.

I've sent a DM. Please check!

Regards,
Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue, and I didn't get a warning and all my stuff didn't go to fresco and they weren't in the assets website/cloud. I hope that everyone's work can get back to them eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rylie22606601rspg,

Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest you try the workaround shared by martaddigital on this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw-discussions/help-adobe-draw-is-gone-and-so-are-my-fi...). I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines