Highlighted

ADOBE DNG CONVERTER

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEF to DNG so I can use my Xrite Color Checker in Lightroom?    I shoot the Nikon D780 and it appears ADOBE is leaving this camera in LIMBO?   I can convert my DX camera files but not my Full Frame.   Will this be added?  They still don't have a tether for my camera in Lightroom and I have to use Capture One.   Or should I hammer on Xrite for not having software that reads my RAW?  

TOPICS
Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE DNG CONVERTER

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEF to DNG so I can use my Xrite Color Checker in Lightroom?    I shoot the Nikon D780 and it appears ADOBE is leaving this camera in LIMBO?   I can convert my DX camera files but not my Full Frame.   Will this be added?  They still don't have a tether for my camera in Lightroom and I have to use Capture One.   Or should I hammer on Xrite for not having software that reads my RAW?  

TOPICS
Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does indeed support the nikon D780 nefs in both the 12.2 and later camera raw plugin and the dng converter.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

If you used Nikon Transfer to get the nefs off your camera that could be the issue, since in some cases when not using the most up to date Nikon Transfer that can corrupt the nefs in such a way that Adobe camera raw or the dng converter won't recognize the files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0