• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2020 will not work Getting scratch Disk errors

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Adobe 2020 on a mac and then on a iwndows 10 system both are gettting scartch disk errors even though there are at least over 100 gigs available.  I installed photoshop 2020 I then open it and try to create a project and bam no disk space.  in fact on the windows 10 system I see it took almost 60 gigs of a dedicated drive that is just for photoshop and then of course after it take the 60 gigs when I ask it to create a 540x405 image it then claims that there is no disk space.  How on earth are you suppose to use this product if it takes all available disk space and then claims that there is no disk space.  Why on earth does it need 60 gigs to create a simple image file?  How can I ge thtis to work?  once again this issue occurs on both Mac and windows and I just installed it and tried to create a single simple image file and it takes all the drive space and then calims there is no space. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the scratch disk error in Photoshop. Could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working with?

Please have a look at this article and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines