• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After using Photoshop for several minutes, the video card dies

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I have been using photoshop for years but by now I am exhausted, lately I have many problems and I have serious difficulties to work!
When I open a RAW file from LIGHTROOM to PHOTOSHOP the support for the GPU video card "dies".
At first everything works, but after working on several files, and saving them, I no longer have support for the video card. When I go into ownership, performance, the GPU is not detected. If i close LR and PS, and open PS the GPU support is ok... If i open LR and send other RAWs to PS the GPU support is ok, while i'm working the GPU dies!

I use an updated version of his adobe software and video driver.
I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 with GTX 1650 video card.

it's like the driver stopped working and consequently I lose all the functionality on photoshop.

how can I solve this problem? because working in these conditions is really impossible! Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you recommend any particular settings in the NVIDIA 3D CONTROL PANEL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, it's all online according to the guide. I just can't find the sniffer.exe process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Navigate to this location C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021

2020-10-25 13_16_58-Adobe Photoshop 2021.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines