Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artifact Noise in exported graphic

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I will preface with this post as I am only a light photoshop user. I have taken several classes and have learned roughly a step above the basics, but I am by no means an expert user.

I am having an issue when exporting graphics that are used on a website and/or in Microsoft Teams. My graphic looks fine in photoshop.

test.png 

When I export it as a PNG (the only file that will upload to the website platform I use) the graphic looks fine in preview. When I go to upload it on our website or to Mircosoft teams the image shows all kinds of artifact noise.

I should also mention I am working off a template graphic that is used by my other co-workers as well and they don't seem to have this issue. I have compared export settings with one of my co-workers and they are set the same. We all upload graphics the same way on our website platform as well.

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 10.10.00 AM.png

I have tried numerous different export settings (see my normal settings below).  I have tried using less saturated complementary colors. I'm at a loss as to how to correct this.

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.14.01 AM.png

My question is, is there something else I can do to reduce the artifact noise when it gets uploaded? Or is this an issue with the website platform/Microsoft teams compressing the graphic when it gets uploaded which is causing the noise and if so, is there a logical reason why my co-workers aren't having this same issue?

Thanks for any advice and knowledge you have for me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?