• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BATCH IMAGES WITH A TWIST

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a very large document with a lot of pictures, and I need to export every single photo in that document but they all need to be exported with a gradient layer on top. 

Can I do a batch export without merging every photo with that gradient layer?

thank you

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible to clarify the Layer/gradient structure? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gradient layer is the one named "scrim"

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.49.13.png

as you see, i have many folders with a lot of photos inside,

What I need to do is export them always with the scrim layer on top 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to create an action or script that adds the gradient layer and then exports your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe put Scrim gradient as first top layer of NBA layerSet and then if that possible make action to select that layerSet and then 7 times select backward layer using default ALT & [. Finish the action by exporting and then deleting the current layerSet. Then you can batch it. When all layerSets of your NBA layerSet will be deleted by batch you will get error message, but your layerSets should be already exported with gradient if I'm right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines