• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Glitch?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a b&w photo colouriser. I had to recently uninstall and reinstall photoshop. After doing this, whenever I am painting layers with the background layer (the photo) turned off, it almost appears that the brush is bleeding it’s colour into the surrounding areas.

Except, if I zoom out or turn background layer on and off again it goes away. The same issue is there whether I am “painting” a layer with the brush or using its inverse to erase.

Anyone encountered anything like this? I am using a MacBook Pro - Photoshop cc2019.

Photos attached showing before and after and highlighting what happens.

Has anyone encountered anything like this?

dfPfV2j.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to me it just looks like you are using a soft edged brush. Check your softness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show us a screen shot of your Brushes panel so we can see what variations are checked? And it would be helpful to know which brushes you are using in your artwork...

Thanks,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines