Highlighted

Brush problem

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I have photoshop CC2018. And problem - when my Graphic Processor ON - my brush have laaaggsss. When my Graphic Processor OFF - my brush work fine. But I can't work when Graphic processor OFF coz important functions are disabled and the picture has become "soapy")

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush problem

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I have photoshop CC2018. And problem - when my Graphic Processor ON - my brush have laaaggsss. When my Graphic Processor OFF - my brush work fine. But I can't work when Graphic processor OFF coz important functions are disabled and the picture has become "soapy")

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only assume the CC2018 version you have is non genuine too

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-problem/m-p/11508921?page=1#M472765

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahahahahaah

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0