Highlighted

Brush strokes are transparent when they shouldn't be

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my brushes strokes come out transparent. Opacity is 100% Layers are 100% and apart from resetting my preferences multiple times nothing has been changed to my knowledge. It does this on new and old files. I'd appreciate some help as I've spent the day scratching my head over this and wanted to enjoy today! I've attached an example here. photoshop brush error.jpg
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush strokes are transparent when they shouldn't be

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my brushes strokes come out transparent. Opacity is 100% Layers are 100% and apart from resetting my preferences multiple times nothing has been changed to my knowledge. It does this on new and old files. I'd appreciate some help as I've spent the day scratching my head over this and wanted to enjoy today! I've attached an example here. photoshop brush error.jpg
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the opacity /fill and blend mode of the group (It looks like it is called sketch)?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0