• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cámara raw

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días y feliz año, tengo un problema, uso un cámara de medio formato GFX50s, abro las fotos en cámara Raw, para las correcciones precisas, pero al pasarla a Photoshop, me reduce la imagen a 2mb, voy a tamaño de imagen y todas me dan el mismo tamaño, ya he estado mirando la interfax, y esta bien, alguien me podría decir cómo se puede solucionar, porque ante no me pasaba esto

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Good morning and happy year, I have a problem, I use a medium format camera GFX50s, I open the photos on Raw camera, for the precise corrections, but when I move it to Photoshop, it reduces the image to 2mb, I go to image size and they all give me the same size, I have already been looking at the interfax, and okay, someone could tell me how it can be solved , because before this didn't happen to me

What are the pixel dimensions of the file that opens in Photoshop?

Make sure that Resize to fit is unchecked in your Camera Raw workflow options.

ACR-image-sizing.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines