• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install older version

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had installed Photoshop CC 2028. Suddenly I couldn't start the program because I got a "sign in" notice. I did, and I realised I have to update to a newer version.

I unistalled my Photoshop 2018, and now I can´t download any older version. I just don´t see any older or previous versions.

I use macOs Sierra 10.12.6

I think I should be able to use Photoshop 2019.

It is not a trial. It is a paid subscriptionScreen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.03.15.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.05.13.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Periodically Adobe will ask you to sign in, just to check your connection, so it will not ask you to sign in in order to update an app. This sounds a bit weird to me.

It is also weird that you do not see any older version. I would try to reinstall the whole manager, or look at your subscription, check it looks fine.

Ever logged in from the browser? What do you see there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little late now, but you didn't have to uninstall 2018. You just had to sign in again, that's all. You can do that from either Photoshop or the CC desktop app.

It happens occasionally that the sign-in drops out. Nothing dramatic.

Adobe only supports current and previous version now, so 2021 and 2020 are those you will find available for download. But you should be able to find a 2018 download link here: https://prodesigntools.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed! It didn´t work through Creative cloud. I reinstalled again, but still cannot see older versions. I used that Prodesigntools link, and it worked from there.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it working.

Just keep in mind that Adobe don't support older versions, only the last two which you would normally see in your Creative Cloud desktop app.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines