• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save cannot save as cannot open file

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I have the same problem and even worse . many of my commands on Photoshop don’t work, like Save, Save as, New file, Open. I can only open old files and do my new work there and save with command+S . from today also command+S doesn’t work. I have already tried all solution links that you put here but non of them works, even with older versions I have the same problem (the oldest one that I can download from creative cloud is 21.2.4). Please help me in solving this problem. I use macbook Pro Big Sur

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, please try the steps mentioned here and let us know how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html#Programerrorwhilesavingfiles 

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem as who?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines