Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save my work

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've recently bought a Microsoft 10.5" Surface Go 2 - Intel® Pentium®, 128 GB, Platinum (https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/microsoft-10-5-surface-go-2-intel-pentium-12...) along with a graphics pen and downloaded CC and PS.

So, the problem I'm having is when i try save anything in any format, a window pops up with 'Can't save file due to program error' which is annoying as it is but also annoying as it offers no troubleshoot help or anything.

I read a thread that says deselect all layers and just save it as a PSD file with the background as the only selected layer, which worked. 

I started some other bits for an Instagram story and managed to just save what i had done as a jpeg with no issues, have a break, then go back to work, try save a different (but similar in file size and content) file as a jpeg and the window pops up saying i can't save it..

Can't merge layers to try save it as the only layer showing, can't save it as any other format. Tried putting the performance up to 100% and tried save for web lagacy as a PNG and nothing is working. I'm currently downloading the previous version of PS to see if that helps.

Also, PS is the only program i have on my Surface Go

Any help would be appreciated! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This "bug" is being reported all over this forum ... aprevious version seems the only workaround for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines