• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Celebrating the pressure sensitivity with PS update 21.2.3

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very happy with finally no pressure sensitivity problems with my Wacom with the new PS update version 21.2.3. Why we have to always post here for bugs problems and issues? I make this post so happy and showing all of my love now. I was stuck with all that sensitivity problems for months and I did so many configuration changes and re-installs, so I feel like a new-born now! Working for a few hours now smoothly with Widows Ink opt-in (its animated cursors are switched off of course) and all is normal. Thank you Adobe and the PS team, go that way and keep it that way working!

Cheers and hugs:)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I'm glad to hear things are working for you! You may or may not have noticed the "Resources" section at the top of the Photoshop forum. While this forum itself is answered mostly by users who are volunteers, Adobe staff keeps this section updated with useful links. Notice that in the Troubleshooting area there is a link to "Tablet and Stylus Help".

And of course, you can always ask here — we are happy to help.

~ Jane

C4BD7BDA-E0A4-48B2-A1CF-909CBC2973FD.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines