• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cintiq Pro 13 Zoom Out in Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I've looked around and haven't seen anything about this... My touch input on the Cintiq Pro 13 (Windows 10) is for the most part good. I can pinch to zoom, rotate, navigate as needed. However, there is one little issue that is making me crazy. When I'm zoomed in and go to draw, very often, immediately as the side of my hand hits the screen, the window will zoom all the way out so that the whole image is fit to screen. I zoom back in to where I'm drawing and go to draw, boom! Zooms back out. Around when I'm ready to break something, it will stay put and I go on and keep working...

Does this happen to anyone else? Am I missing a setting like a palm detect or something??

Thanks in advance, it's a little thing but it can be frustrating when I just want to knock something out!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using & which version of Photoshop are you using, also are you on the newest driver for your Cintiq?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Latest Windows 10 update and most current Photoshop CC edition and Wacom drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realizing that could be vague (and I could be wrong that these are the latest)... Wacom Driver is 6.3.30-6, Windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1803, build 17134.112 Photoshop version is the latest download of CC 2018 Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have exactly the same issue and its driving me nuts! Using a Wacom Cintiq pr 16 with Photoshop CC and Windows 10.

Is there any solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DaveJCummings  schrieb

See if this helps.

Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Thanks, but the problem described in the link is something else (in fact I had that one as well earlier this year and it got fixed through another windows update).

I think that the issue the author of this thread and me have, has something to do with palm rejection. drawing, zooming and all that works fine. It is just that sometimes if zoomed in, the image jumps to "fit screen" when the palm of the drawing hand touches the screen (exept that it is not actually the "fit to screen" feature, because it also resets any rotation I made with the "rotate view tool").

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. I'm not a Windows user, but I do know there's a couple of issues with Photoshop and Windows not wanting to play along with the Wacom drivers.   Did you turn off Windows Ink in the Wacom driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have a cintiq 13hd touch, and i can make zoom in/out and rotate properly. for example... when i want to make zoom in Ps, my two fingers paint the canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines