• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone tool not showing preview of selected clone source in PS 22.3.0

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated a couple days ago, and the clone stamp tool is not working right.  I reset all preferences and it literally worked for one cloning.. then it went back to the little dot of a preview which is useless.  I tried restting just the tool, and now there's not even a dot... no preview at all regardless of how big of a brush I ma using. This makes cloning impossible.  New bug? Or is there some work around I'm missing?  On a 5K imac.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Did you find a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screen recording taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Clone Source, Brush Settings, Options Bar, …) visible?

I specifically asked about certain Panels, so please act on that. 

What are the Photoshop > Preferences > Cursors settings? 

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make sure: Is Caps-Lock on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Caps lock is not on. But apparently restarting my computer fixed the problem so it must be a memory issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines