• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Picker Issues

New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very strange and has never happened before. My color picker seems to look like how it would look like if one clicked on the S (where the H S B R G B options are). I've tried resetting Photoshop as well as my computer but it still hasn't worked. I've tried resetting essentials for workspace and going to the color picker options but I can't quite figure out what the problem is. I looked for solutions online and to see if anyone else had a problem like mine but I haven't had any luck with getting an answer. It's my first time asking for help online like this. Please help !!! Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alicia,

The Color panel is looking the same at my end as well, to make it look like the Color Picker Panel please choose Current Color from the drop down menu.

Hope this Helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick ! Thank you so much !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines