• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disc error?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer, installed photoshop and then Redfield plugins. But when I start photoshop it says it cant start the plugins cause of a disck error. I re-installed the plugin, it did not work, then I re-installed photoshop and then did a new download of the plugins but it still says the same thing. What is wrong? The plugins have worked before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does Photoshop load OK without the plugin installed, you can test by loading Photoshop without loading the plugins, just hold the shift while opening PS

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/tips/skip-loading-optional-and-third-party-plugins/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer. The photoshop starts fine whan I tryed that. It does anyway even when I start it as normal. Its just error  about the plugin and no way to make the plugin work. I have new download links from them and still not working. So it has to be Photoshop itself there is something wrong with. Maybe a new version that cant handle plugins? How can I download older version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install a previous from from the Creative Cloud app, if you have version 2020 installed you can also install version 2019

2020-08-21 10_02_53-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this from they're FAQ

https://www.redfieldplugins.com/faq.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh! It works!! I had no idea it was missing things in a brand new and expensive computer! LOL. Thanks! How could I ever thank you?

/Trine Andreassen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines