• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire Shape Moves When Only Some Points Selected

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started noticing an issue in Photoshop when using the Direct Selection tool. Sometimes, I'll select a some points in a Live Shape and try to move them, but the whole shape moves. (In the attached image, I've selected the points on the right side of the shape. If I move those points with the mouse or arrow keys, the whole shape moves.)

I've tried looking to see if it's something I'm doing on my side (tool setting, shape property) but can't seem to find anything. 

My workaround is to adjust the width and height parameters in the Properties Panel, but that's a hassle when just eye-balling something. 

Anyone else seeing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too. All my work is messed up. A clumsy update makes me angry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed that problem on Windows only when Shift key is pressed down, otherwise everything works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines