Highlighted

Export cropped PNG on photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to export a logo with transparent background, like this square:paulj14290180_0-1604783549658.png

But when I export as PNG (regardless the way to export it), it exports the background. The background is well transparent, but I dont want any background. I would like that photoshop crops my image in order to only have the yellow square. I'm sure that it was like that before, but maybe i've clicked in the wrong place...

Thanks a lot for your help,

Paul 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export cropped PNG on photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to export a logo with transparent background, like this square:paulj14290180_0-1604783549658.png

But when I export as PNG (regardless the way to export it), it exports the background. The background is well transparent, but I dont want any background. I would like that photoshop crops my image in order to only have the yellow square. I'm sure that it was like that before, but maybe i've clicked in the wrong place...

Thanks a lot for your help,

Paul 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right/contextual click on the layer and select Export As or Quick Export as PNG (presuming that your export settings are preset to PNG) – then the exported layer will be cropped to transparency, the canvas size will be cropped to pixel content.

If you use the File menu to Export As or Quick Export, then it does include the entire transparent canvas.

Or you can use the File > Export > Layers to Files and select the PNG option and check/tick the trim layers option.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/export-artboards-layers.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0