• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

*Facebook ruins the picture. It never was this bad - I really need help!*

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might not be the right place to ask this but I asked this from Facebook groups too but no answers. I really need your help guys!

I also tried to google it, no luck. I know FB compresses pics but it never was this bad and noticeable.

You can see the picture on my test page on FB, the first post called ”Quality test”. You can check it with mobilephone and computer: https://www.facebook.com/Testi-Sivu-1623034521305388

Here’s the original picture for download and comparing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fu7Gfl98KRVGE1n_CFoGUaH54zb0LlJ7/view?usp=sharing

I see the problem mostly in my face area. When I zoom the picture with mobilephone, I notice those big pixels on my face, especially on my nose and on the red smoke in front of my face. So is the problem in the colors?

Sad thing is that the problem is with all of these new promo pictures with this same theme. I tried multiple pictures.

I tried to make the file size smaller, tried to convert it to png and stuff. Also I tried to save it via Save for Web function with Photoshop. Nothing makes it better.

Weird thing is that with computer the photo is also a little bit poor quality in the timeline, but when I click on the picture and open it, the  quality is good. This happens with DESKTOP Facebook. Any ideas why this is happening? Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?