• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flip the smart object on the Y or X axis

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have been wanting to implement one idea for a long time, but my knowledge is too small for that. I need to flip the coordinates of the transformation points of the smart object. I've sketched out a diagram for clarity:Скриншот 02-02-2021 224235.jpg

it is possible without a pop-up window. I showed this for an example. You can even just follow one x-axis. Any result would be useful to me. I managed to find topics similar in meaning, but this is not exactly what you need.
There is a script that reads the coordinates of a smart object in Get Layer Transform X Y Top Left Coordinate Position, but it does not process them. Perhaps it could be improved somehow. Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a new copy of the Smart Object.

Make Flip-Horizontal transform to the smart object.

Inside the Smart Object also do Flip-Horizontal transform.

So it fits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you. I know about this method, but then you need to flip the contents of the smart object every time. When I make a project for a client, this method is not suitable. It is very tedious to explain everything to them every time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a script like this (thanks to r-bin), but I can't figure out exactly how to write data into it. How to find out which sequence of points.

change_one_warp_mesh_point_for_smart_object(2, 100,150);

function change_one_warp_mesh_point_for_smart_object(point_index, hor,ver)

{

try {

var r = new ActionReference(); 

r.putProperty(charIDToTypeID("Prpr"), stringIDToTypeID("smartObjectMore"));

r.putEnumerated(charIDToTypeID("Lyr "), charIDToTypeID("Ordn"), charIDToTypeID("Trgt")); 

var obj = executeActionGet(r).getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("smartObjectMore")) ;

var warp = obj.getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("warp")); 

// if there is no warp, we will not create a new one, 

// since we need to specify 4x4 points for this, and we want to change only one

if (!warp.hasKey(stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp"))) return false;

/////////////// changing one point in the current warp mesh ////////////////////

var meshPoints = warp.getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp")).getList(stringIDToTypeID("meshPoints")); 

var new_meshPoints = new ActionList();

for (var i = 0; i < meshPoints.count; i++)

{

if (i != point_index) 

{

new_meshPoints.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("rationalPoint"), meshPoints.getObjectValue(i));

}

else 

{

var d = new ActionDescriptor();

d.putUnitDouble(stringIDToTypeID("horizontal"), stringIDToTypeID("pixelsUnit"), hor);

d.putUnitDouble(stringIDToTypeID("vertical"), stringIDToTypeID("pixelsUnit"), ver);

new_meshPoints.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("rationalPoint"), d);

}

}

var customEnvelopeWarp = new ActionDescriptor();

customEnvelopeWarp.putList(stringIDToTypeID("meshPoints"), new_meshPoints);

warp.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp"), stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp"), customEnvelopeWarp);

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// execute transform command

d.putEnumerated(stringIDToTypeID("freeTransformCenterState"), stringIDToTypeID("quadCenterState"), stringIDToTypeID("QCSAverage"));

d.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("warp"), stringIDToTypeID("warp"), warp);

executeAction(stringIDToTypeID("transform"), d, DialogModes.NO);

}

catch (e) { alert(e); }

}

For example, through the Alchemist plugin, I can see the coordinates of these points. Maybe I should write them manually but swap them?Скриншот 03-02-2021 112647.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp transformation can be very different and complex.

For the simplest (classic customEnvelopeWarp 4x4) of 16 points, I can offer this option.

var r = new ActionReference(); 
r.putProperty(stringIDToTypeID("property"), stringIDToTypeID("smartObjectMore"));
r.putEnumerated(stringIDToTypeID("layer"), stringIDToTypeID("ordinal"), stringIDToTypeID("targetEnum"));

var obj = executeActionGet(r).getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("smartObjectMore")) ;

var warp = obj.getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("warp")); 

var meshPoints = warp.getObjectValue(stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp")).getList(stringIDToTypeID("meshPoints")); 

var p = new Array(); // mesh points array

var max_x;
var min_x;

for (var i = 0; i < meshPoints.count; i++)
    {
    var x = meshPoints.getObjectValue(i).getUnitDoubleValue(stringIDToTypeID("horizontal"));
    var y = meshPoints.getObjectValue(i).getUnitDoubleValue(stringIDToTypeID("vertical"));

if (max_x == undefined || max_x < x) max_x = x;
    if (min_x == undefined || min_x > x) min_x = x;

p.push([x,y]);
    }

var x0 = (max_x+min_x)/2; // center point

for (var i = 0; i < p.length; i++)
    {
    p[i][0] = 2*x0 - p[i][0]; // horizontal flip relatively x0
    }

function swap(a,b) { var tmp = p[a]; p[a] = p[b]; p[b] = tmp; }

swap(0, 3);
swap(1, 2);
swap(4, 7);
swap(5, 6);
swap(8, 11);
swap(9, 10);
swap(12, 15);
swap(13, 14);

var new_meshPoints = new ActionList();

for (var i = 0; i < p.length; i++)
    {
    d.putUnitDouble(stringIDToTypeID("horizontal"), stringIDToTypeID("pixelsUnit"), p[i][0]);
    d.putUnitDouble(stringIDToTypeID("vertical"), stringIDToTypeID("pixelsUnit"),   p[i][1]);

new_meshPoints.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("rationalPoint"), d);    
    }

var customEnvelopeWarp = new ActionDescriptor();
customEnvelopeWarp.putList(stringIDToTypeID("meshPoints"), new_meshPoints);
warp.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp"), stringIDToTypeID("customEnvelopeWarp"), customEnvelopeWarp);

d.putEnumerated(stringIDToTypeID("freeTransformCenterState"), stringIDToTypeID("quadCenterState"), stringIDToTypeID("QCSAverage"));
d.putObject(stringIDToTypeID("warp"), stringIDToTypeID("warp"), warp);
executeAction(stringIDToTypeID("transform"), d, DialogModes.NO);

Checked, works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it works great, thank you so much! But it would be ideal if the transformation points were still taken into account. Sorry for the impertinence. I'm willing to pay you. If you can finalize the script, then I will be happy! Or you can make 2 different ones

Скриншот 04-02-2021 103239.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines