Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gotham typeface error

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am running Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on the same Adobe account, on two computers: a Macbook Pro and an iMac. Recently, I installed Gotham typeface on both of them. I can verify it in Font book and use it in Office Word, no problems whatsoever. However, on both computers, when I try to use Gotham in Photoshop or Illustrator, several fonts (light, thin, medium etc.) are missing. Moreover, in Photoshop, if I try to look up Gotham in the Options panel, by scrolling down in the font list, every time I reach Gotham the list jumps back to the beggining. I removed the typface from both computers and reinstalled it, this time using a typeface from another source (still Gotham, but this time I used a version a colleague sent me). But the problem persists. 

I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Font Book.app right click on the font and click Validate Font to see if there are any issues with the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hy Jeff, 

Thank you for your reply. I clicked Validate Font, all fonts are checked green. I don't think the problem is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines