Highlighted

Gradient map goes to white whenever using eye drop tool to change the color in the gradient editor

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im currently changing a black and white picture into color and im trying to apply a gradient map to the picture and whenever i change the gradient colors it always goes to white (#fffff) but i need to change the colors to tghe palette colors but i am unable to as it always goes to white (#fffff). is this a bug or did i by chance change a option or something?

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gradient map goes to white whenever using eye drop tool to change the color in the gradient editor

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im currently changing a black and white picture into color and im trying to apply a gradient map to the picture and whenever i change the gradient colors it always goes to white (#fffff) but i need to change the colors to tghe palette colors but i am unable to as it always goes to white (#fffff). is this a bug or did i by chance change a option or something?

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?