• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics processor not detected in the latest version of Photoshop 2020 on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have both Adobe Photoshop Version: 20.0.10 and the latest version 

The latest version refuses to detect my graphics card. attached the two views, latest drivers downloaded, any ideas?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. We currently have an ongoing issue in Photoshop where the application is not able to detect some older graphics cards. Our developers are investigating the issue and working on a fix.

Please check: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-212-not-detecting-older-gpus/5f5f46...

You can add your vote to the thread and follow it for information on updates related to the issue.

You can try the steps suggested in the link below to check if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for getting back to me, lets hope its resolved really soon as I miss the options available when not recognised. 

regards

Ralph..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't work out how the children developing Adobe products are able to come up with such strong and compelling products and yet still not get the software to recognise, or be able to use, a GTX960 which is perfectly fine to be able to render tasks with other graphics programmes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until this is fixed, the best way to deal with it is to use the Creative Cloud desktop app and uninstall the latest version, and look in the menu for "Other Versions", and choose 21.1.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou, Ive already done this.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any updates on this?  PS 21.1.3 is no longer available on CC but issue persists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I spent forever troubleshooting on other forms & listening to devs but this works & is the easiest / simplest solution.

Thanks you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines