Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hard time removing body hair

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been searching an dtrying differnets techniques too at least ease body hair (on the arm of the model) but so far i can't get a satisfying result, that's why i'm posting here.

So as you probably figured it out, the goal is too get rid of those arm hair, i must tell you, it's not my decision but the model's one !

You can find a crop of the area i want to work on in the attachments.
What technique would you / should i use to get the best result ?

Thank you !

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Hi, there is no easy way to do this but you can achieve "acceptable-ish" results with the use of frequency separation and the healing brush tool on the HF layer set to lighten. Does this make sense to you? See screenshot of layers:

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 09.58.48.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there is no easy way to do this but you can achieve "acceptable-ish" results with the use of frequency separation and the healing brush tool on the HF layer set to lighten. Does this make sense to you? See screenshot of layers:

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 09.58.48.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for answering, i was using de Frequency separation technique but on le LF layer, i'll definitely try it on the HF one and let you know !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the hir on edges and creases need manual touch-up, in the center-region pretty harsh blurring with a Pattern Overlay might help somewhat. 

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 10.23.57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank all for your answer, i chose Grant's advice and th eresult looks great with a little bit of skin airbrushing afterward and some other adjustements. here is the result :

It looks more natural cause removing entirely would not be right i think, so easing it out was the best way to a more natural result !

This is not perfect though but it'll work !

harmairfixed.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines