• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Figuring Out a, Zooming, Issue

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used many different versions of Photoshop and have yet to run into this issue.While working with any file , using CS5, I can zoom in and out of the file. How ever the canvas that the image is on, dose'nt follow the zooming in or out . I also have to gab the canvas but the cornor and drg it to a larger or samller size. Anyone know a setting or a way to fix it. The first image shows the artwork and canvas , the same size. However if you look at the second pic, I have zoomed out on the image, yeet the canvas/ work CS5 Question Pic #1.JPGCS5 Question Pic #2.JPGspace doesnt zoom with it,    Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We can't see your toolbar or the options bar to see the settings, and you didn't say what method you are using to zoom. It looks like you are on Windows, though. Do any of these work? 

• Shortcuts: Ctrl + and Ctrl - 
  • View menu: select an option
  • Zoom tool: click or press and hold or drag
  • Status bar: type in a zoom percentage (lowest left corner)

There are more methods here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/viewing-images.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i got the problem fied, but thnksfor lending a hand on the situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you Preferences in each Version of Photoshop.  Something I do in Photoshop seems to change my Preferences from zooming image windows.  I have been unable to track the problem down for years.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about what yo showed and said to me. That screen shot that you sent. Im not sure where it is located. I dont have those same "ptahs" on my CS5 verion. Anywhere eles to check or a different suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Menu Edit>Preferences the Preferencs settinsf are change between versions.   I doe bot  have CS5 installed.  I can show CS3 and CS6 preferences zoom preferences.

Cs6image.png

cs3

image.png 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright buddy, Yhat fixed the problem right . Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines